Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So what's the point?

Why am I doing this? Well, I want a place where I can document my life, albeit fairly ordinary, because some extraordinary things do happen, and some ordinary things... well they can feel special too when you take the time to ponder them. I was a diary keeper as a kid, and after that I kept notes and letters and memorabilia from my teenage life, and I've journaled on and off since then. I've always dreamed of being a scrapbooker, but I'm just not. So this seems like a place where I can reflect, dream, and share so that every day feels like a special day! And as for my audience (my husband said "why are you doing this and who are you doing it for?") maybe just me, maybe not, I haven't decided yet. Maybe someday my ramblings on about everyday life might interest someone who wasn't born in the 70s, who didn't grow up during the 80s, someone who didn't fall in love during the 90s, or have to become a responsible adult in the 2000s, someone who thinks to himself, "What was life like when you were little?"...maybe this will be for those people someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment