Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back to the Beginning...

So the point of this was to have a place to document my life. I got this idea while watching "Scrapbook Memories" on BYU. One of the hosts said that we should take pictures of our lives every day for a month so we could truly see how special each day could be... that in looking for things to photograph we would find or create special moments. So I tried it, and have been taking my pictures almost every day, and I wanted a way to display it all, because I am not a scrapbooker (even though I wish I was). So this morning I went online to find out how to back-date posts so I could accurately show my month of photos. So, I started the blog yesterday, but today I'll go back to the beginning to show when this all really started.

No comments:

Post a Comment