Saturday, June 12, 2010

My friend is moving away

So Meg is leaving in a few days to spend the summer in Arizona. She needs some practical luggage of some kind and this might just fit the bill. I'm at Meijer shopping with Dustin, I'm in the food section, he's in electronics and to get from one to the other you have to cut down the back aisle passing things like pet food, sporting goods, games, and luggage... on a top shelf (don't even know how I looked up there) was this gigantically enormous rolling duffel bag (you could truly fit a couple of small children inside - not that I condone that) on clearance for $7.48. Can you believe it? Now don't get me wrong, I don't want my friend to go away for the summer, but I did it to her once so I suppose it's only fair. Guess I should really get this bag for her - it's too good a deal to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment